U.S. Department of Energy (DOE), Energy Information Administration (EIA)
EIA Omnibus Procurement III (EOP III)
Z, INC. has competed for and received 14 EOP III Task Orders totaling over $60 million (more than doubling our nearest competitor). We currently manage 19 subcontractors. Z, INC.:
- Conducts EIA’s data collection programs in the most efficient manner, incorporating best practices and standardized methods, introducing innovative solutions, and exploiting state-of-the-art technology whenever possible.
- Advances EIA’s forecasting and analysis programs with inventive, statistically sound methods and techniques, and knowledge of energy market dynamics.
- Continues to develop and deploy web-based products and services using state-of-the-art technology and engaging EIA’s wide range of stakeholders on an on-going basis to better understand their needs and desires.
- Improves Contract and Task Order management by implementing best management practices including Earned Value Management (EVM) and standardized reporting.
Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
Division of Resolutions and Receiverships (DRR) – Business Support Services
The scope of work of this contract includes services and tasks in support of DRR’s business operations. Z, INC. provides qualified professional, technical, and administrative resources to perform business support systems for DRR, including:
- Project/Contract Management Support
- Technical Support for Web and Software Applications
- Enterprise Business Analysis
- Technology Strategy and Operations Support
- Document Support for Process, Quality Assurance, and Configuration Management
- Decision Support – Reporting and Dashboard development
- Data Management Support
- End User Training and Support
Some of our recent success stories include:
- Successfully implemented DRR’s internal division website redesign and migration to Adobe CQ5. With over 20,000 monthly visits and 10,000 digital assets, the new and improved DRR Intranet has become an integral part of DRR’s day-to-day operations and business model. Z, INC.’s proven approach to CQ5 deployment has been adopted by the FDIC as the standard for all corporate Intranet migration projects.
- Designed and developed numerous Oracle APEX systems to upgrade analysis and reporting capabilities.
- Provided key web support in closing distressed banks over a 5-year period, including creating automated efficiencies.
GSA Alliant Small Business (ASB)
Z, INC. is a GSA Alliant SB Partner. The Alliant Small Business Government-wide Acquisition Contract (Alliant SB GWAC) is a competitive multiple award, indefinite-delivery, indefinite-quantity set-aside small business contract. The contract is designed to provide worldwide information technology solutions to federal agencies while strengthening opportunities in federal contracting for small businesses.
Z, INC. DUNS No. – 116207838
Alliant SB Contract No. – GS-06F-0623Z
Prompt Payment Terms – 0%
Program Manager – Joseph J. Bross
Z, INC. is an ASB prime contractor holder and is proud to be a GSA industry partner. Find out more about Alliant Small Business Industry Partners.
GSA IT Schedule 70
Z,INC. has recently (July 2014) been awarded a GSA Schedule 70, GS-35F-453BA, to allow Federal government and State agencies to acquire IT Services. IT Professional Services – Special Item 132-51 include:
- IT Facility Operation and Maintenance
- IT Systems Development Services
- IT Systems Analysis Services
- Automated Information Systems Design and Integration Services
- Programming Services
- IT Backup and Security Services
- IT Data Conversion Services
- IT Network Management Services
- Other IT Services, not elsewhere classified